Wednesday, September 19, 2012

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Hi there!! (to everyone & no one in particular)

Here's where I'm gonna pen down my deepest...darkest thoughts, without giving a thought to edit for the fear of being judged...This is just me...pure bare-naked me!!

So who am I? let me see..a 39 something single Indian working her way through life and its crazy complications. I've aspired to be a writer so I hope this works as my scratch pad and hopefully, I'll be able to peep into here for my first book (if there will be one) Reflections of the past, present and future hopes will find their way into my web space, and that explains the title of my blog...look behind, look here, look ahead...

The mood today? 

Hopeful...This is where I put the pieces of myself back together...work on my health, manage my time..better (instead of brooding), hone my writings skills, learn a new language maybe?? Spanish sounds so sexy!!

BTW, I do the acronym thing a lot...and the brackets...and the dots...Signs of scattered and disoriented thoughts, but determined to rebuild.....
aut viam inveniam aut faciam....which means I will either find a way or make one...

So here's to new beginnings!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment